Monday, April 23, 2018

Bible Journaling Pages with Jessy

Hello again! I'm back to share with you what I have created with the April GraceBox. Absolutely love this month's box (in fact I love each month)! It is filled with so many colourful elements & designs. Imagine the amount of pages you can create with these awesome goodies :) I love the fact that the Illustrated Faith paper pieces and CTK journal cards have scripture prompts that you can jumpstart your journaling. Truly love mixing all these awesome products on my bible pages!

Here are the 3 pages that I created with the kit + bits & pieces from the previous GraceBox kit. I really love that all the monthly products can easily be mixed & matched :) 
These multi-colored alpha sticker book is really fun to use! They are colorful and so much fun to put together! They are not only the perfect size but they are flat, so that's really a plus point. 

 The journaling cards in the kit are always what I look for. I love that the back of the cards have prompts that always get me started with my pages! 


Thank you so much for coming by! Hope you are inspired to pull your GraceBox and create. Share with us your creations, we would love to see!

Xoxo Jessy


No comments:

Post a Comment